We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Virginia Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Virginia departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Virginia and Arlington & Alexandria
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Rodents are one of the best when it comes to finding
ways into our homes. They can use their teeth and nails
to make their way through the smallest cracks or gaps in your
home. Once they are in, they can easily make their way into your
walls to create nests and pathways to food sources in the walls of your home.
Rodents can cause serious damage to not only your property, but
your health as well. If you have any questions or if you have
a wildlife problem in your property, feel free to give us a call.
We answer our phones 24 hours a day 7 days a week to better service
your wildlife removal needs.
Our Team services the following cities:
Old Town, Eisenhower Valley, Rosemont,
The Berg, Parker-Gray, Del Ray, Arlandria,
West End, North Ridge,
Hollin Hills, Franconia, Groveton,
Hybla Valley, Huntington, Belle Haven,
Mount Vernon, Fort Hunt, Engleside, Burgundy Village,
Waynewood, Wilton Woods, Rose Hill, Virginia Hills,
We also service the following counties:
Arlington County, Prince George's County,
Clarke County, Culpeper County,
Rappahannock County, Spotsylvania County,
and Stafford County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Arlington & Alexandria wildlife removal